Hello and Welcome to our Open Community!
Custom Fields syncing was already discussed in this post.
It is not necessary to recreate custom fields on the Destination Site, this plugin will automatically create new custom fields on the Destination Site during syncing.
Depending on your setup there are couple of things that you could try.
If you are using Block Editor
- On the Source Site, in the Dashboard, go the Edit Post area.
- There in the "Custom Fields" panel make changes on the custom field of your choice and click on the small white "Update" button.
- Afterwards click on the big blue "Update" button for the entire post.
- After these steps your "Custom Fields" on the Destination Site should be synced.
If you are using Classic Editor
- Custom fields will be synced once you click on the big blue "Update" post button. No need to click on the small white one.
If custom fields are managed by the 3rd party plugins like page builders
- Then syncing of "Custom Fields" may not work without coding changes in our plugin.
Hope this info helps.